Thursday, November 10, 2011

My experiences during the First Semester

Studying in this institution is not really a part of my plan after my graduation. I really wanted to study somewhere wherein no one knows me. But what can I do for? It's the decision of my parents that i need to obey. On the first day of school I was really nervous because I don't know what will happen to me. At that time, I was not that talkative not like before. I'm just in the silent mode during that time but later on, my true color showed up. I met new friends. I used to eat my lunch together with them. I used to do some crazy stuff with them. In times of difficulties I have them as my siblings in the school. I used to attend the holy mass together with them. The first activity that really give us headache was the celebration of Buwan ng Wika. It was really annoying because on that event we need to wear our very own filipiƱana, though of tiredness we felt, we did really enjoy that day. After that event everything was back to normal.  As usual our normal life keeps going on.

When the month of September came, we were really excited because of  the 4 days celebration of our foundation day. But when our foundation started, our life became boring because of the events which we don't really like. We were like prison because we can't go out from the school. But as Marian we need to follow rules to avoid the consequences. But later on, we enjoyed the programs they conducted on the following day. We enjoyed watching the concert of Skeights band, we also watched the Wizard of the Night. It was so fun because we enjoyed cheering for our department in the mimic competition. After the foundation every was back to normal,doing some stuff we usually do,studying for the quizzes and so on. Then the month of October came, the time is really fast approaching. We were really busy doing our part as a student.

The day we were waiting for is finally here, the semestral break no more studies no more quizzes and no more allowance. But I was really thankful because I survived the first stage of being a college student. It was hard for me to adjust because of the new environment but I am very thankful to the people who made me feel that I really belong to this place. And now, we are facing new challenges, new teachers and new friends but my friends will face it as one.

18 comments:

  1. Hey!How shall I rate you with this? Shall I also rate you with nothing because you have nothing to say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was the partial part of my journal. i just finished it today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I just have read it today. Well, what can I say? What a cute name...Chamoii?hehehe.
    Anyway, about your article, ideas are clear enough to be understood. You make me reminisce my college days as I begin reading it. Studying is really a whirlpool of emotions. But, the endpoint is you have friends in all your endeavors.
    Feedback on grammar:
    Always capitalize the word "I" even if it's not found in the first part of the sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry for the word "I". But as i remmber ma'am I think i capitalized it, maybe its the font that made it look like a small i.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one chamoii .. :) hehe
    keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats for passing the 1st sem. :)
    keep up the good work, chamoii :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing experiences chamoi :) cont. your great job :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. study hard to pursue your dreams in life Charm :)
    I know you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Guys (:
    I know all of us can make it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Egpiiiiiiiiiiit! Hahaha! Okay, time to be serious now. Anyway, I know you have a lot of capabilities. I mean a LOT! You're the kind of person.. who's very jolly. I'm really proud of you on how you handle things very well so yeah.. keep it up piiiiiiiiit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ysa(:
    Thanks for being there for me, i mean all of you. Thank you soo much..

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratZ madaaam :) good luck for your journey .. gOD bless you always ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. uhmmm.,, charm, i was so thankful that i met you and thank you for everything,. you are a good friend and a happy person .,


    Thank you so muCh maDAAAAAM.,,!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAhahaha! your welcome madaaaaam ^_^
    I'm also happy that I met someone like you. I hope we will make it until the end...

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats for passing the first semester my beautiful classmate,.hehe

    my this second semester gave u a perseverance and motivation to overcome those problems that u encounter..

    hope u can pass all exams, quizzes and other requirements that the subject will require u to accomplish.. Godbless...



    and also me,.,hehe..

    ReplyDelete